Gerda De Coster
Translator — Dutch
Articles translated into Dutch by Gerda De Coster
- Fresh Updates from First Huntingtin Lowering Study Publication
- Huntington's disease goes viral as UniQure inches ahead in gene therapy race
- The structure of the protein that causes Huntington's disease, revealed
- Advances on many fronts in the battle against the protein that causes Huntington's disease
- Kids sometimes get Huntington’s disease too
- An early role for the Huntington's disease gene – but don't believe all the headlines
- New study reveals a potential HD biomarker
- A step forward for gene editing: CRISPR-Cas9 and HD
- New roles for huntingtin: removing a healthy protein to understand its function
- Switch off the genome editor when you’re done
- Sheep leading the flock: metabolism and biomarkers in HD
- A support system gone wrong - glial cells contribute to HD symptoms
- Enemy at the gates – huntingtin disrupts nuclear transport
- Huntingtin grabs a hammer: DNA repair in HD
- Update confirms Huntington's disease 'gene silencing' trial on track
- Huntingtin takes a trip: harmful proteins pass between brain cells
- Thinking clearly about the earliest symptoms of HD and which brain regions control them
- A Few Bad Seeds: Using Brain Fluid to Grow Clumps in Brain Cells
- Huge study reveals new 'genetic modifiers' of Huntington's disease
- HDBuzz primer: Clinical trial designs and phases
- Liftoff: First humans treated with gene silencing drugs for HD!
- Drug Improves Huntington’s Symptoms in Mice – and Their Offspring
- Would ewe believe it? GM1, sheep and Huntington's disease
- Can this synthetic oil help feed the brain in Huntington's disease?
- Turning skin cells into brain cells: a Huntington's disease research breakthrough?
- New results bring BDNF therapies into focus
- A starring role for astrocytes in Huntington's disease?
- The brain in Huntington's disease: greater than the sum of its parts?
- Joint HDBuzz Prizewinner: Yeast studies suggest a new way to protect cells from 'oxidative damage'
- Joint HDBuzz Prizewinner: Pennies for your neurons — copper’s bad influence on Huntington’s disease
- More evidence points to Huntington's disease exercise benefit
- Do dairy foods accelerate Huntington's disease?
- Could a new "jaw-dropping" breakthrough help treat Huntington's Disease?
- New study sheds light on regional degeneration in HD
- Turning down the volume with dantrolene helps HD mice