Lieke Klein Haar
Translator — Dutch
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Articles translated into Dutch by Lieke Klein Haar
- Novel research technique suggests an antioxidant gene protects vulnerable neurons
- Building a Better Mouse(trap): A New Model of Huntington’s Disease
- Weeding out the truth: can cannabis improve Huntington’s?
- 2015 Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Conference: Day 3
- 2015 Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Conference: Day 2
- 2015 Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Conference: Day 1
- Taking new targets to the bank: the DNA repair protein ‘ATM’ is overactive in Huntington's disease
- mTORC1 tips the scales in Huntington’s disease mice
- EuroBuzz 2014 Video, day two
- Unlocking the Potential of Antibodies as a Therapy for Huntington’s Disease
- EuroBuzz 2014: day three
- EuroBuzz 2014: day two
- EuroBuzz 2014: day one
- Going toe-to-toe with tau: new insights into the chemical basis of Huntington’s disease
- NUB1: enhancing clearance to decrease mutant huntingtin
- Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Conference 2014: day 2
- DNA shutdown proteins in Huntington's disease: More than meets the eye
- 'Buzzilia' from the Huntington's Disease World Congress: day 2
- Coming soon from the 2013 Huntington's Disease World Congress: Buzzilia!
- 'Buzzilia' from the Huntington's Disease World Congress: day 1
- Is access to predictive genetic testing for Huntington's disease a problem?
- Is a new technique set to revolutionize Huntington's disease genetic testing?
- Liver changes in Huntington's disease patients suggest more 'whole body' research needed