Translator — Portuguese
Articles translated into Portuguese by Filipa Júlio
- A new roadmap to track Huntington’s disease progression
- Sad News from Roche and Ionis - ASO Trial Halted Early
- Vaccines and HD
- What does COVID-19 mean for Huntington’s disease families and HD research?
- HDSA FAQ on the Roche/Genentech RG6042 program
- Roche announces details of its 'pivotal' huntingtin-lowering study
- HDBuzz Enrolls in Enroll-HD
- HDSA’s Q&A on the latest huntingtin-lowering update from Ionis and Roche
- Success! ASO drug reduces levels of mutant protein in Huntington's disease patients
- FDA approves a new drug for symptoms of Huntington's disease
- EuroBuzz 2016: The Euro-HD Network Meeting in The Hague
- Through a Broader Lens: Looking at Non-Motor Symptoms in HD
- Through the eyes of a friend: changes in mood and behavior in early HD
- A multiple sclerosis drug that works for Huntington's disease: the real deal or too good to be true?
- Largest creatine clinical trial for Huntington's disease halted after 'futility' analysis
- The brain in Huntington's disease: greater than the sum of its parts?
- Does high-dose creatine "slow the onset" of Huntington's Disease?
- More evidence points to Huntington's disease exercise benefit
- Do dairy foods accelerate Huntington's disease?
- Can sad mice help treat Huntington's disease?
- 'Buzzilia' from the Huntington's Disease World Congress: day 4
- 'Buzzilia' from the Huntington's Disease World Congress: day 3
- 'Buzzilia' from the Huntington's Disease World Congress: day 2
- 'Buzzilia' from the Huntington's Disease World Congress: day 1
- Landmark study puts Huntington's disease trials on TRACK
- Is access to predictive genetic testing for Huntington's disease a problem?
- Simple rules for a good night's sleep in Huntington's disease
- HDBuzz Special Feature: Huntington's disease and sleep
- Of mice and men: using animal models to study Huntington's disease
- Video: What’s new in Huntington's disease research 2012
- EuroBuzz News: Day 2
- EuroBuzz News: Day 3
- Interview: Alice and Nancy Wexler
- EuroBuzz News: Day 1
- High-power brain scans reveal sodium changes in HD
- Coming Soon: EuroBuzz 2012
- Lithium with a twist gets second chance for HD
- Does the HD mutation affect children's growth?
- Exercise increases cellular recycling
- 2012 Therapeutics Conference: a retrospective
- What's the connection between Huntington's Disease and cancer?
- Closing the care gap: new guidelines for HD care
- New analysis suggests 'small' CAG length doesn't matter after all
- HDYO! Huntington's Disease Youth Organization goes live
- Huntexil hits the headlines again
- Bone marrow transplantation in Huntington's Disease
- 2011 - a year in Huntington's disease research
- Oz Buzz Video: Day 2
- TRACK-HD reveals changes in HD mutation carriers, empowering future trials
- HD World Congress 2011: a retrospective
- Oz Buzz Video: Day 1
- Oz Buzz Updates: Day 3
- Oz Buzz Updates: Day 2
- Oz Buzz Updates: Day 1
- Ten golden rules for reading a scientific news story
- The genetic 'gray area' of Huntington's disease: what does it all mean?
- Making babies: having a family, the HD way
- Caffeine, cannabis and caution
- Does HD cause brains to develop differently?
- Not all in your head: digestive problems in HD
- Huntexil update: EMA asks for further trial
- Improving Huntington's disease clinical trial recruitment through patient and family education
- An active lifestyle may make a difference to HD symptoms
- Welcome to HDBuzz