Dr Shaimaa Ibrahim Mohamed El Jaafary
Translator — Arabic
Dr Shaimaa Ibrahim Mohamed El Jaafary. Associate professor of Neurology, a movement disorder specialist at Cairo university, Egypt. A board member of the International Huntington's disease association IHA.
Articles translated into Arabic by Dr Shaimaa Ibrahim Mohamed El Jaafary
- KINECT-HD trial shows valbenazine improves involuntary movements in Huntington's disease
- “Seeing” the toxic huntingtin protein in people with HD
- Updates from the EHDN Meeting 2021
- Scientists identify precisely how pridopidine works in models of Huntington’s disease
- Another tool in the box: Creation of a molecular “dimmer switch” advances gene editing
- Does blood hold the key to testing treatments earlier in HD patients?
- A first for CRISPR gene editing could have wider applications for human disease
- Disappointing Results from Wave’s PRECISION-HD1 and 2 Trials