Mette Gilling Nielsen
Translator — Danish
Articles translated into Danish by Mette Gilling Nielsen
- Update confirms Huntington's disease 'gene silencing' trial on track
- A powerful message: does a toxic RNA message molecule cause harm in Huntington's disease?
- Pfizer Amaryllis trial ends in disappointment: no improvement in Huntington's disease symptoms
- Huntingtin grabs a hammer: DNA repair in HD
- Liftoff: First humans treated with gene silencing drugs for HD!
- Switching it up: variety in the HD gene affects symptom onset
- Huge study reveals new 'genetic modifiers' of Huntington's disease
- Should we worry about a huntingtin invasion?
- Huntington's disease clinical trial announcement: huntingtin-lowering drug to enter Phase I trial in 2015
- Jumping genes: Huntington's disease protein invades brain transplants
- A starring role for astrocytes in Huntington's disease?
- Illuminating the progression of Huntington’s disease
- Raptor announces results of cysteamine trial for Huntington's disease
- Is a new Huntington’s Disease drug study on the right Trk?
- Gene silencing drug safe in ALS patients... bring on Huntington's disease trials
- What the 'big neurodegeneration breakthrough' means for Huntington's disease
- Could muscle problems help explain movements in Huntington’s Disease patients?
- Coming soon from the 2013 Huntington's Disease World Congress: Buzzilia!
- The 2013 HDBuzz Prize for Young Science Writers
- Prana Biotech publishes Huntington's disease animal model data for PBT2
- 'Guard dog' proteins reveal surprising connections between Huntington's disease and other brain disorders
- Lost in translation? New insights into the making of the Huntington's disease protein
- Gone fishing: protein network screen identifies new therapeutic targets in Huntington's disease
- High-power brain scans reveal sodium changes in HD
- Mapping the neighborhood: huntingtin's new protein partners
- Chinese Huntington’s Disease Network launched