Translator — Danish
Articles translated into Danish by Majken Siersbæk
- The benefits of migration, highlighted in Huntington's disease
- Looking Past the Spin: Results from a Clinical Trial of Cysteamine
- Sorry folks, the PRIDE-HD trial did NOT show that Pridopidine slows the progression of Huntington's disease
- A multiple sclerosis drug that works for Huntington's disease: the real deal or too good to be true?
- Through the eyes of a friend: changes in mood and behavior in early HD
- Building a Better Mouse(trap): A New Model of Huntington’s Disease
- HD mice provide a useful failure
- Could HD be caused by amino acid deficiency?
- Could a 'brain shuttle' get Huntington's disease drugs to where they're needed?
- Can sad mice help treat Huntington's disease?
- 'Buzzilia' from the Huntington's Disease World Congress: day 1
- A DNA repair protein modifies the stability of long CAG tracts in the Huntington's disease gene
- Calming down the immune system helps Huntington's disease mice
- The University of New Orleans has NOT discovered a cure for Huntington's disease
- Liver changes in Huntington's disease patients suggest more 'whole body' research needed
- No surprises in published results from HART study of Huntexil for Huntington's disease
- Prominent Huntington's disease researcher "fabricated data" in grant applications
- Is a new technique set to revolutionize Huntington's disease genetic testing?