Translator — Norwegian
Articles translated into Norwegian by Beate Rindal
- Mapping the anatomy of HD: a whole-brain history
- Liftoff: First humans treated with gene silencing drugs for HD!
- Turning skin cells into brain cells: a Huntington's disease research breakthrough?
- 2CARE study of coenzyme Q for Huntington's disease ends in disappointment
- New results bring BDNF therapies into focus
- Could a 'brain shuttle' get Huntington's disease drugs to where they're needed?
- Could a new "jaw-dropping" breakthrough help treat Huntington's Disease?
- What the 'big neurodegeneration breakthrough' means for Huntington's disease
- How long is too long? Rethinking the Huntington’s disease ‘gray area’
- Could muscle problems help explain movements in Huntington’s Disease patients?
- Does a 'rusty hinge' cause Huntington's disease?