Dr Rachel Harding
Dr. Rachel Harding is a postdoctoral fellow in the lab of Prof. Cheryl Arrowsmith at the Structural Genomics Consortium (SGC) at the University of Toronto, Canada. Rachel completed both her undergraduate and DPhil at the University of Oxford where she trained in structural biology and protein biophysical chemistry. Rachel is interested in understanding what the huntingtin protein looks like and how it interacts with different molecules in our cells.
Articles edited by Dr Rachel Harding
- What does COVID-19 mean for Huntington’s disease families and HD research?
- New molecule can reverse the Huntington's disease mutation in lab models
Articles written by Dr Rachel Harding
- Fountain of youth: HTT protein repairs neurons by maintaining youthful state
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2020 - Day 1
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2020 - Day 3
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2020 - Day 2
- Screening the entire genome for new drug targets for HD