Dr Michael Flower
Michael is a Clinical Research Fellow at UCL Huntington's Disease Centre, London, UK. He studies the genetics and cell biology of Huntington’s disease, as well as working on clinical trials.
Articles written by Dr Michael Flower
- BAC to basics: a more accurate mouse model for Huntington's disease
- New molecule can reverse the Huntington's disease mutation in lab models
- Kids sometimes get Huntington’s disease too
- Switch off the genome editor when you’re done
- Precision huntingtin-lowering drug trials target the mutant protein
- Has a "wonder drug" for dementia been discovered? (Spoiler alert: no.)
- Weeding out the truth: can cannabis improve Huntington’s?
- The benefits of migration, highlighted in Huntington's disease