Annika Zeller, B.Sc.
Translator — German
Articles translated into German by Annika Zeller
- The benefits of migration, highlighted in Huntington's disease
- Huntingtin grabs a hammer: DNA repair in HD
- Sorry folks, the PRIDE-HD trial did NOT show that Pridopidine slows the progression of Huntington's disease
- Huntingtin takes a trip: harmful proteins pass between brain cells
- Planting trees together: The 2016 Huntington's Disease Society of America Convention
- Thinking clearly about the earliest symptoms of HD and which brain regions control them
- Through the eyes of a friend: changes in mood and behavior in early HD
- A multiple sclerosis drug that works for Huntington's disease: the real deal or too good to be true?
- A Few Bad Seeds: Using Brain Fluid to Grow Clumps in Brain Cells
- HDBuzz primer: Clinical trial designs and phases