Translator — Czech
Libechov, Czech Republic
Articles translated into Czech by Monika Baxa
- Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Conference 2016 - day 1
- Would ewe believe it? GM1, sheep and Huntington's disease
- Switching it up: variety in the HD gene affects symptom onset
- Huntington's disease clinical trial announcement: huntingtin-lowering drug to enter Phase I trial in 2015
- Could a new "jaw-dropping" breakthrough help treat Huntington's Disease?
- Could a 'brain shuttle' get Huntington's disease drugs to where they're needed?
- What the 'big neurodegeneration breakthrough' means for Huntington's disease
- HDBuzz Special Feature: Huntington's disease and sleep
- The University of New Orleans has NOT discovered a cure for Huntington's disease
- Ten golden rules for reading a scientific news story
- The genetic 'gray area' of Huntington's disease: what does it all mean?
- How long is too long? Rethinking the Huntington’s disease ‘gray area’
- Simple rules for a good night's sleep in Huntington's disease
- Liver changes in Huntington's disease patients suggest more 'whole body' research needed
- Lost in translation? New insights into the making of the Huntington's disease protein
- 2011 - a year in Huntington's disease research
- An active lifestyle may make a difference to HD symptoms
- Caffeine, cannabis and caution
- The 'N17' region of huntingtin protein: an address label in Huntington's disease?
- 'Induced' stem cells make exciting advances
- Frequently asked questions, January 2011
- Welcome to HDBuzz