Translator — Italian
Articles translated into Italian by Daniela Monza
- New experiments clarify the role of SIRT1 in HD - or do they?
- 2011 - a year in Huntington's disease research
- Stem cells and HD: past, present and future
- Does HD cause brains to develop differently?
- Anti-nausea drug helps cells with the HD mutation stay healthy in a surprising way
- Caffeine, cannabis and caution
- Improving Huntington's disease clinical trial recruitment through patient and family education
- Chubby mice reveal the importance of the hypothalamus in Huntington's disease
- Not all in your head: digestive problems in HD
- Minocycline: the end of the road?
- Two large HD observational studies – COHORT and Registry – merge to create ENROLL-HD
- TRACK-HD reveals significant changes in pre-symptomatic HD mutation carriers and patients