Translator — Danish
Articles translated into Danish by Cecilie Bornakke
- Success! ASO drug reduces levels of mutant protein in Huntington's disease patients
- Treasure your exceptions - using outliers to understand Huntington's disease onset and progression
- Novel research technique suggests an antioxidant gene protects vulnerable neurons
- Lighting the way: A new biomarker for Huntington’s disease
- Joint HDBuzz Prizewinner: Pennies for your neurons — copper’s bad influence on Huntington’s disease
- Do dairy foods accelerate Huntington's disease?
- How long is too long? Rethinking the Huntington’s disease ‘gray area’
- Is access to predictive genetic testing for Huntington's disease a problem?
- Simple rules for a good night's sleep in Huntington's disease
- HDBuzz Special Feature: Huntington's disease and sleep
- HDBuzz Prize runner-up 2012: Fruit flies, faulty connections and Huntington's disease
- Phosphodiesterase inhibitors: new HD drugs entering trials soon
- Stem-cell neurons make the right connections